Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesdays With Dorie: Gingerbread Baby Cakes

Not much to say yet about this week's Tuesdays With Dorie adventure, Gingerbread Baby Cakes, except for the fact that I made them and they turned out looking great. I made them as mini-Bundts as I didn't have the suggested bakeware for the recipe. I'm tempted to say that they almost didn't smell great while baking, largely, I think, due to the amount of espresso powder in the batter. As they were just finishing baking, I kept thinking, "Is something burning?"

If you want to see the recipe to see just how much espresso powder is in these babies, check out Karen's blog here.


Have Apron....Will Bake said...

Okay, I love mini bundt pans. Your cakes are so cute. I am so buying me some of those!

Cathleen said...

I love the mini bundts! They look fabulous.

Catherine from www.praycookblog.com said...

I definitely NEED to buy mini bundts - your cakes look great! Please stop by my blog and register for the cookbook giveaway going on through Sunday! Blessings, Catherine www.praycookblog.com